Auto Services include Foreign and Domestic Vehicles including Light & Heavy Duty Trucks.
Ensure your suspension, alignment and steering are working their best with our car and heavy-duty coil spring, suspension system, and steering alignment inspections and repairs. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call McFarland Spring Corp. in Portland, ME today 207-797-6271.
Brakes, Suspension, Alignments, Diagnostics and Inspections
What Are Common Suspension Problems?
- Poor Wheel Alignment
- Worn Out Shock Absorbers/Your Vehicle Bounces and Shaking on Bumpy Roads
- Struts Make A Knocking Sound When Going Over Bumps and Potholes
- Broken or Sagging Springs
- Balls Joints Squeak or Creak When Turning
- Worn Out Control Arms
6 Signs Your Vehicle Needs Suspension Repairs:
- Vehicle Rides Rough/You Can Feel Every Bump In The Road
- Drifting or Pulling While Turning
- Nose Dives or Dips When Stopping
- Tire Treads are Uneven
- Oily or Damaged Shocks
- Your Car Fails The “Bounce Test”